Given that the game's been out on the Switch for a while now, I'll understand if it's not still being looked into. I recently found this game here on itch.io and have been enjoying it. I just have a couple of questions about it, mainly about what seems to be a limited amount of options one has in the game with AI opponents:
1. In Practice mode, are you able to select the AI's difficulty level? As far as I know you can't, which makes them only decent opponents when playing through the 10 stage single-player mode at "Hard" difficulty. At least, to me it feels like they're tougher at that point.
2. Would it be possible in the future to choose what characters the AI plays as and set up 2-on-2 matches with AI in the Practice mode?
3. Could there be an option to play the "Squash" mode with AI opponents? It sucks being limited to doing it every so often in the 10 stage single-player mode.
4. About the Dark Sphere, would it be possible to perhaps have an option to toggle on/off the highlight for where the real sphere is? I'd understand that some people may not like this (which is why I'm requesting it as an option), but the highlight just makes the sphere's gimmick useless I'm my opinion, as I can always keep track of where the real one is.
5. With your permission, I'd like to showcase this game and one you made a while back called Dungeon of Trials on my YouTube channel I've started working on. I've been looking for small indie titles to feature on my YouTube channel to raise awareness for them, and I enjoy playing both of these games.